Niagara Health and Fitness
"Quality Community Fitness"
Wed @ 6:05 w/ Amanda starting 3/13
Zumba is back on Mondays!!
Tues & Thurs-new time!!
Group Fitness Schedule
for Class Changes(click the link to view in a separate window)
Thur 6:30PM - 8:00PM
Sat 10:30AM - 11:45AM
Sun 9:30AM - 11:00AM
Niagara Health & Fitness
734 Cayuga St.
Lewiston, NY 14092
This early morning class is one to get up for! This is a mix of spinning and strength training. Each week will be a new class, so you'll never know what to expect!!
This is a class for everyone. Boot-camp is designed to develop your cardiovascular strength and increase your endurance like no other workout.Step segments combined with weights, kickboxing and using a stability ball to firm the butt, abs and thighs make this class the ultimate fat burning workout!
- H.E.A.T. / Sunrise H.E.A.T. (High Energy Advanced Tabata):
An intense mix of cardio and strength training using the Tabata Protocol of minimal rest to optimize results. Feel the HEAT
- Ultimate Conditioning:
- Designed to increase physical strength and cardiovascular fitness. Be prepared to be motivated & get your body into Ultimate Condition!!
- Fusion: This class will consist of a full body work out. There will be a mixture of cardio and upbeat strength building exercises. Activities will include ball work, floor work, and light weight training. Come in ready to sweat and work!
- Pillates :
- This class is performed on a mat to improve body alignment, posture, flexability, balance, and core muscle strength. It is suitable for all fitness levels.
- Offers the best of both worlds! Spin class mixed with outdoor running. This cross training class begins and ends in the spinning room. If you want to ramp up your stamina, this is just the class for you.
- Hatha Yoga:
This Yoga is designed to connect the body, the mind, the spirit. In this practice of yoga, students focus on the postures, breathing, and relaxation. Yoga will tone the body, enhancing flexibility, strength, balance, and coordination. Class closes with relaxation.
- Vinyasa Yoga: This yoga class will build on the basics outlined in Hatha Yoga with level 1, while developing a connection between breathing and movement that builds a flow that enhances strength, flexibility, and endurance. This class will close with a relaxation.
- Sculpt Express:
- "A full body sculpting class in 30 minutes."
- SilverSneakers MSROM (Muscular Strength & Range of Movement):
A fun class that will get you moving with music through a variety of exercises. The class is designed to increase strength and range of motion. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing and a ball are used for resistance. Chairs will also be provided for seated or standing support.
- SilverSneakers Cardio Circuit:
Combine fun and fitness to increase your cardiovascular and muscular endurance and power with a standing circuit workout. A chair is offered for support, head to stretching and complete relaxation in a comfortable position.
An aerobic workout with music utilizing stationary bikes. This is a low impact workout that minimizes stress to bones and joints. Get ready to climb, jump and race to the finish line. Whether you're 17 or 71, your instructor will challenge and motivate you. No complex moves required, just pure sweat!!
- "After a good workout or just taking the time to feel good this stretch class will challenge your flexibility and strengthen your core."
- Total Body Sculpt
This class is for all fitness levels. Your instructor will take you through a strength training class with hands on help to insure perfect form. While sculpting your body you will build lean muscle mass for a beautiful you!
- Yoga is designed to loosen joints and stretch muscles while improving circulation. This class is designed to calm your mind and nervous system. Relaxation counteracts the effects of stress and allows the body to recharge. We all need a little stress relief in our lives!
Instructor: Debora Kristich RTY CYT
- A calorie burnin, hip shakin, music bumpin, body movin, fitness party guaranteed for a great workout and a good time!